The Greater Birmingham Apartment Association (GBAA) held its annual Beautification Awards last night, July 24, at Workplay. Apartment communities around the Birmingham area were judged in age group categories. First, second, and third place awards were given to communities after being judged on cleanliness and curb appeal of property including common areas, buildings, entrance, and landscaping. Several “Best of the Best” awards were also given out to highlight specific achievements of communities and landscaping companies.
Landscape Workshop clients took home 1st place awards in three separate age categories as well as a 2nd place award. In “Best of the Best” categories, Landscape Workshop clients took home all of the awards except one.
We’d like to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of our clients who took home trophies last night:
Age Group Awards
- Arbors at Cahaba Village—11 to 15 years old | 1st place
- Birchall at Ross Bridge—6 to 10 years old | 1st place
- The Moretti—0 to 5 years old | 1st place
- Parc at Grandview—0 to 5 years old | 2nd place
Best of the Best
- Arbors at Cahaba River—Best Seasonal Color Program
- Birchall at Ross Bridge—Best Pool
- Birchall at Ross Bridge—Best Landscaping
- The Moretti—Best Model Apartment
- Parc at Grandview—Best Clubhouse
We’re also pleased to announce that the judges awarded Landscape Workshop with the two “Best of the Best” vendor awards:
- Landscape Workshop—Best Landscape Company
- Landscape Workshop—Best Seasonal Color Program Company
A sincere thank you to all of our crews and Account Managers who continuously ensure that our clients’ properties look their BEST!